Connect with AOB!
Industry professionals, working artists, community members, and the culturally curious! Like AOB, you are committed to building cultural inclusion and helping emerging creatives launch great careers in a new equitable, digital economy!
- Become a Mentor – Share your professional knowledge and connect as a mentor to one of our crew members or apprentices.
- Block Talks – Present your creative interests, technical know-how, and/or industry expertise to an enthusiastic group of emerging creatives. You can attend as a participant too!
- Become a Creative Champion – Though the plans for our new studio in downtown Silver Spring are on hold until it’s safe to return, you can help us keep the momentum going. Donate to include your name, honor a loved one, or add inspiring words to the artwork itself!
- Make sure friends and neighbors know about the creative teens and young adults pursuing art & design careers in downtown Silver Spring. Take a VR tour of the new studio and social share our expansion news.
- Review us on Yelp! and Facebook and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Support us through Amazon Smile! Visit smile.amazon.com and log into or create your Amazon account. In the box labeled “Pick your own charitable organization,” type “Artpreneurs, Inc.” Your purchases will now support AOB!
- Commission an Artwork – Collaborate with our studio crew to produce and install a one-of-a-kind artwork for large or small scale development projects.
- Name a Space in our New Studio – This space provided through the generous support of… You!
- Share Your Stock – An easy and a great way to secure the future of Arts on the Block, and (with the help of your financial advisor) gain a tax benefit.
- Make a good ol’ fashioned donation to show your support for aspiring creative industry professionals!