Connect with AOB in 2020!
Industry professionals, working artists, community members, and the culturally curious — AOB champions are all committed to emerging creatives getting great career starts. Be part of our movement to build cultural inclusion and economic equity!
- Become a Creative Champion – Team up to create the artistic centerpiece for our new studio in downtown Silver Spring, and donate to include your name, honor a loved one, or add inspiring words to the artwork itself!
- Sign up for a Mosaic Workshop – Make mosaics with us! Book for yourself, bring your friends, host a party or hold a team building day for your office.
- Become an Artist Advocate – Share your professional knowledge and connect as a mentor to one of our crew members or apprentices.
- Block Talks – Present your creative interests, technical know-how, and/or industry expertise to an enthusiastic group of emerging creatives. You can attend as a participant too!
- Social Share Our Expansion News – Make sure friends and neighbors know about the creative teens and young adults pursuing art & design careers in downtown Silver Spring. Take a VR tour of the new studio!
- Review us on Yelp! and Facebook
- Commission an Artwork – Collaborate with our studio crew to produce and install a one-of-a-kind artwork for large or small scale development projects.
- Name a Space in our New Studio – This space provided through the generous support of… You!
- Share Your Stock – An easy and a great way to secure the future of Arts on the Block, and (with the help of your financial advisor) gain a tax benefit.
- Join our Board of Directors – Are you a leader committed to the region and interested in youth development, art & design industries, urban planning, corporate responsibility and/or small business management? We need your strategy and sparkle to help guide AOB’s expanding leadership and service.